Thank you for visiting our site. In the days ahead, as we
- publish new research studies
- present at academic conferences
- make updates to our software, or
- pilot MyReviewers at other colleges and universities
we will notify you here regarding these efforts.
Last week, we were especially happy to publish two substantive research studies, one in the Journal of Writing Assessment and one in a new book on assessment edited by Heidi McKee and Danielle DeVoss:
- Moxley, Joseph. “Big Data, Learning Analytics, and Social Assessment.” Journal of Writing Assessment 6.1 (2013): n. pag. Web. <http://www.journalofwritingassessment.org/article.php?article=68>
- Langbehn, Karen, Megan McIntyre, and Joseph Moxley. “Re-Mediating Writing Program Assessment.” Digital Writing Assessment & Evaluation. Eds. Heidi A. McKee and Danielle Nicole DeVoss. Logan, UT: Computers and Composition Digital Press/Utah State U P, 2013. Web. <http://ccdigitalpress.org/dwae/13_langbehn.html>
Presently, we are very excited to be working on a new version of MyReviewers, a non-USF version, that can be deployed by other institutions. As we gain clarity about a reasonable number of pilots we can manage, we’ll let you know.
Best wishes for your research and writing.