We have been listening to your feedback and working hard to improve MyReviewers! Below we’ve listed some of the tool’s upcoming features along with links to corresponding articles at the Help Center:
[gpp_tabgroup][gpp_tab title=”Grading Screen”]
[gpp_icon type=”checkmark”] Grading Screen
- Screen real-estate has been significantly improved.
- Save buttons have been condensed into Save and Email buttons.
- Easily navigate through your class’ projects using the Previous and Next buttons.
- Graders can now scroll up and down the pages of a student’s project instead of clicking the “Next Page” button.
- Graders can now run a search through a student’s project.
- Adding a Community Comment to the document now returns you to the relevant page, rather than sending you back to the first page of the document.
[/gpp_tab][gpp_tab title=”Community Comments”]
[gpp_icon type=”comment”] Community Comments
- Community Comments can now be viewed outside of the grading screen. Learn more
[/gpp_tab][gpp_tab title=”Management Features”]
[gpp_icon type=”cog”] Class Management
- Using the View as a Student feature, instructors can now navigate through MyReviewers as a particular student. Learn more
- Instructors can now remove a student from the class roster. Learn more
[gpp_icon type=”cog”] Account Management
- Students can now drop out of a class for which they registered on MyReviewers. Learn more
[/gpp_tab][gpp_tab title=”Registration and Login Screen”]
[gpp_icon type=”summary”] Registration
- The student registration workflow has been reworked into a more intuitive form. Learn more
[gpp_icon type=”key”] Logging In
- Each institution now has its own separate URL for the login page. On the login screen, once you have selected your institution from the menu, the URL for your institution’s MyReviewers login page will be displayed. You can bookmark this URL to more quickly access MyReviewers in the future. Learn more
Have any questions or topics you would like to see covered at our Help Center? Please let us know.
Interested in piloting MyReviewers? Sign up here to get started.